- Designed for maximum comfort and high performance on the bike
- Compressive, lightweight material for a tight fit with a longer fit on the legs
- Bonded seams at the most important contact points
- Ideal temperature regulation through breathable, quick-drying fabrics
- Innovative, ergonomic seat padding developed for riding 8 hours and more.
- Made in Portugal
The Generator Bike Bib Shorts come with a revised design, longer leg fit and new, mostly recycled fabrics. The main compressive material is made of 79% Econyl for a tight fit. To help the body regulate its temperature even on hot days or strenuous passages, the breathable and fast-drying fabric, as well as straps made of fine mesh, allow heat to escape optimally. Thanks to bonded seams on the legs and straps, the lightweight fabric lies hardly noticeable on the skin at the most important contact points. The seat pad, which was developed for over 8 hours of riding time, combines different cushioning layers for the optimal connection to your bike. This enables an ergonomic, individual fit without the need to wear it on. At the contact points with the saddle, dense foam cushions against impacts and bumps, while lighter materials on the outer sides allow for ideal freedom of movement. Integrated antistatic carbon fibers and the highly breathable foam wick away moisture step by step to maintain a dry feel. Elastic cuffs on the leg ends with grip elements that provide a reliable firm hold in all positions.